Times Are Changing... What Does That Mean? Are You Ready?
- Our focus is on the challenges of news coverage and fundraising in this tumultuous time:
- Doug Eichten, CEO of Greater Public, will lead a workshop on best practices for fundraising during a time CPB funding is at risk. A clear eyed focus on opportunities, challenges, and best practices.
- Mark Memmott from NPR News will share perspectives on addressing the issue of what is fact-based journalism, how do we address issues of credibility, changing expectations, new opportunities.
- In keeping with our reputation of short, cheap, and worth your time we offer the following arrangements:
- There is NO FEE to attend this conference.
- Our conference meeting site is the Hampton Inn at the Salt Lake City Airport. We have a guarantee of rooms at $109.00 a night
- The Hampton Inn provides free shuttle service from the airport.
- The room price includes continental breakfast in the morning.
- Our gracious hosts in Salt Lake City, KUER, will be hosting a welcoming reception on Tuesday evening, May 23rd in downtown Salt Lake City and will be providing shuttle service to and from the reception.
- WSPR will provide a working lunch.
- We promise to meet deadlines on Wednesday, starting at 8am, ending at 3pm, so you can catch an evening flight home or get a jump on the drive.
Thank you to all who attended and see you in 2018!